Product: Saborino Morning Mask
(¥1,300 for 32 masks, ¥390 for 5 masks)
What is Saborino morning mask?
A face mask to be used specifically in the morning. This morning mask wakes up the skin with a fresh cool, tingling sensation on the skin. Perhaps the most unique quality of a morning mask is that no cleansing is required before applying the mask. Saborino morning mask acts as a skin cleanser, skin treatment (primarily for tightening) and a moisturising base all in one step.
What are the key ingredients?
– Apple fruit acid
– Peppermint extract
– Cucumber extract
– Tea Tree leaf oil
– Grapefruit leaf oil
– Hyaluronic acid
– Orange oil
– Avocado extract
How to use Saborino morning face mask.
- Open up the flip lid of the Saborino pack and remove one sheet mask.
- Hold up the mask to align to the face. Hold mask on the sides and gently stretch as you apply to the face.
- Ensure the eye, nose and mouth cut outs are positioned correctly and smooth out any air bubbles.
- Wait 60 seconds.
- Remove the mask and gently swipe across the skin of the face, neck and decolettage to gently remove any dirt and debris.
- Use a tissue or facial cotton to absorb an excess.
- Apply UV protection and makeup.
What did I think?
This is the most interesting mask I have used in a long time! Since I first tried them last week I have been using them every day, and now really look forward to waking up my skin with this minty fresh face mask. After using Saborino morning mask my skin has a nice fresh apperance, and does feel cleansed, tighter and hydrated.
I’m totally hooked- I definitely recommend giving these masks a try!
- So easy to use! The flip top packaging is just like a pack of wet wipes, you just flip open the pack and take out a mask. So much better that trying to seperate the mask from a wad of face masks like most bulk packs.
- Fresh mint scent and tinging sensation on the skin are perfect to wake you up and revitalise the skin first thing in the morning.
- Time saving 3-in-1 product. Everyone wants to save time in the morning, and these masks so help you cut down on skincare product application. You can also get dressed, do your hair or even brush your teeth (slightly tricky but possible) while you are using the mask.
- Just the right amount of morning cleansing. In the morning, my skin doesn’t need a lot of cleansing, so I love this product for giving just the right amount of refreshment to the skin.
- My biggest gripe with these masks are that the fit for me is not great. After playing around with application of the mask for a few days I have managed to work out the right amount of stretch and it fits better. It is still quite loose at the sides of the face and chin so I need to keep patting it down with my fingers to stay in place. Funnily enough I have no problem with having the mask stay in palce on my forehead.
- Compared to other mask they feel quite dry, and I think this might be part of the problem with getting the mask to stick in place on the sides of my head.
- With my dry skin I still feel like I need to use a moisturising cream after I remove this mask so it has not replaced the mosituriser step totally for me. That said, l do skip the lotion step, so it has made my morning routine quicker.
Where to buy Saborino Morning Mask in Tokyo?
AP Pharmacy in Hikarie, Shibuya