A true cult Japanese beauty product, uka nail oil (from ¥2,800) can be found in the cosmetic bags of it-girls, models and actresses, not only in Japan, but around the world. A must have for woman on the go, this multi-use beauty oils are beautifully scented with essential oils, and are perfect for keeping in your handbag or beauty travel kit for using on the go.
What does it do?
uka nail oil’s argan based formula quickly replaces moisture and radiance by deeply hydrating, nourishing the nails, cuticles and the skin on the hands. The highly concentrated, natural and organic oil is quickly absorbed into the skin and nails, which means you only need to apply a few drops with each use.
Available in 5 variations, each of the uka nail oils have heavenly fragrances, each with it’s unique blend of aromatherapy natural oil to help ease anxiety, fatigue and everyday stress.
The mini bottle has a spill-proof roller ball applicator which makes it perfectly portable in your hand bag or when travelling.
Key ingredients of uka nail oil.
- Argan oil base which is known for its deeply hydrating and nourishing properties.
- Organic essential oils are used for the uka nail oil aromatherapy fragrances in each of the different nail oils.
- uka nail oil has ECOCERT and COSMEBIO certification.
How to use uka nail oil.
- Roll Luka nail oil gently across each of the nail cuticles.
- Gently massage the oil into the nail and cuticle until absorbed.
- Repeat daily, both at morning and night, or apply as you need to for a quick pick me up.
- The mini bottle has a spill-proof roller ball applicator which makes it perfectly portable in your hand bag or when travelling.
Handy Tip: uka nail oil can also be used as a natural fragrance, simply roll the oil on your neck and pulse points.
Where can you buy uka nail oil in Tokyo?
Uka Salons in Tokyo (check her for locations)
I love Japanese products because they are good quality. Thanks your sharing
Great post. Thanks your sharing 🙂
Thanks for your comments and for reading Tokyo Beauty Book!