Cure Natural Aqua Gel
What is Cure Natural Aqua Gel?
Cure Natural Aqua Gel is a peeling gel. Peeling gels are very popular in Japan, as they gently exfoliate the skin and are suitable for sensitive skin types that react badly to traditional facial scrubs.
What does it do?
Gently removes dead skin cells from the surface of the skin and helps unclog pores. Unlike with more common facial scrubs and washes, when you use a peeling gel you can see the dead skin peeling off your skin.
Key ingredients of Cure Natural Aqua Gel.
- Water- activated hydrogen
- Glycerin (moisture)
- Aloe Leaf Extract (moisture)
- Gingko Biloba Extract (moisture and brightening)
- Rosemary Leaf Extract (anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial)
- Colour and fragrance free
How to use Cure Natural Aqua Gel.
- Wash your face and dry gently with a clean towel.
- Place 2-3 pumps of Cure Natural Aqua Gel in the palm of your hand.
- Apply Cure Natural Aqua Gel to your fingers and dab on to the areas of your face that you want to exfoliate.
- Gently massage the gel in circular motion for about 1 minute. You will notice that as you massage you will be able to feel dead skin pill or ball up under your finger tips.
- Gently rinse off the dead skin cells with lukewarm water.
- Apply moisturiser or emulsion to moisturise your face.
- Use Cure Natural Aqua Gel twice a week for best results.
Do you know where to get this in the US?!
Hi, thanks for reading Tokyo Beauty Book! Sorry, I don’t know if Cure is available in the US. Let me know if you find it anywhere. Thanks again. Alisa.
You can purchase our products from our official website. We’re having a limited-time COMBO deal！https://cureaquagel.com/products/3-step-combo
Do you still use this? Also how often per week should it be used?
The best! Obsessed with this product 😀
So good right! Thanks for your comment xx